Transform a vintage basket with a simple application of silver leaf!
You will need:
metal leaf glue
- Start with a great vintage basket from a flea market or thrift store.
- Brush the glue on the basket where you want the silver leafing to be.
- Let dry for 30 minutes. (or follow package instructions)
- Apply the leaf 1 sheet at a time, working all the way around.
- Let it dry and with a soft dry cloth remove excess silver leafing.
I'm a leaf fan -- silver, gold, or copper -- sign me up!
Made it? Tell us about it–